JOHNLEONARD is working with a multi-practice Boston-based law firm offering sophisticated and specialized legal counsel to architectural and engineering firms to recruit a Legal Administrative Assistant. The role offers an attractive salary of $70K-$80K and a wide range of benefits for your dedication.
In this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you will provide administrative support to attorneys in both the litigation and claims management practice areas. This is an in-office position and qualified candidates must be able to work occasional overtime.
During your first few weeks in this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Provide administrative support to attorneys such as, but not limited to, answering phones, handling incoming/outgoing mail, preparing expense reimbursements and check requests, time entry, scheduling meetings and depositions, maintaining attorneys calendars
- Prepare, proofread, and format legal documents, such as contracts, pleadings, motions, briefs, and other court filings
- Compose, edit, and proofread letters, memoranda, status reports, correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, and other legal documents
- Accurately transcribe recorded dictations and transcribe telephone dictations in real-time and prepare correspondence.
We are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant with at least 5 years of litigation support experience, along with knowledge of state and federal e-filing processes. You will also require:
- A high school diploma and continuing education degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and professional experience
- 5+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; effectively communicating and interacting professionally with attorneys, staff, and clients
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant position in Boston. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.