JOHNLEONARD is looking to bring an enthusiastic remote Contact Center Representative to our client’s team based in Avon, MA. The part-time role comes with a generous hourly rate of up to $21 and the chance to join a progressive company.
As a Call Centre Representative, you will receive inbound calls and emails regarding the organization’s product and service offerings. You will also be responsible for outreach efforts to retain members and subscribers, follow-ups on lead generation, and assistance with outbound campaigns via phone and email.
During your first few weeks in this Customer Service role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Receive inbound calls and emails regarding products and services and respond in a professional manner
- Enter orders into using in-house and web-based systems
- Provide details to customers about products and services using internal and external resources
- Verify and update customer information as needed
- Manage inbound phone calls to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent, consistent customer service
The successful Contact Center Representative will need an Associate’s degree and up to 3 years of related experience within a customer contact center. You will also require:
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the impacts on other team members
- Passion for providing the highest level of customer service to stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively, courteously and calmly to customers and co-workers with varying and competing needs and circumstances
- Well-versed in technology, understands the digital user experience, is familiar with CRM systems, and possesses general knowledge of e-commerce platforms; Netsuite experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate.
Please get in touch with our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest in this remote part-time Contact Center Representative job. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.