The Boston office of one of the world’s leading intellectual property law firms is seeking a Patent Prosecution Administrator with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of US and international patent law. This is a full-time role that comes with a salary of $85k-$120k.
As a Patent Prosecution Administrator, you will be responsible for monitoring filing deadlines, time entry, editing client bills, and processing invoices in accordance with firm procedures.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to be:
- Coordinating US and international patent application filing procedures with attorneys by working independently
- Seeking attorney input when required to resolve special situations or issues
- Providing attorneys with information and materials to enable them to meet their responsibilities, including proactively identifying and communicating issues and potential solutions
- Ensuring compliance with client-specific procedures by serving as a leader and resource for client teams and maintaining close relationships with clients
To apply for this Patent Prosecution Administrator role, you will need a minimum of eight years of patent prosecution experience in a professional services environment. You will also require the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of international and USPTO (US Patent and Trademark Office) patent law rules, procedures, and requirements
- The ability to navigate the website and use search tools for patent and trademark information and experience elevating issues to appropriate representatives if clarifications are needed
You’ll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
If this full-time Patent Prosecution Administrator job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.