Do you have call center experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a telecommunications company find a full-time T-DH Team Lead, and the role comes with an attractive salary of $28-$30 per hour and benefits package. The schedule for this position is Friday through Monday 12 pm-10 pm.
As a Team Lead, you will oversee shift activities and call center representatives to ensure compliance with all operating procedures and policies. You will also be responsible for monitoring the team’s daily shift performance and managing break times.
In your first few weeks in this T-DH Team Lead role, you can expect to:
- Oversee and document medical and non-medical emergency call activations to ensure information is transmitted expediently and accurately
- Develop a positive team relationship by being supportive, visible, and easily accessible
- Provide input to the call center manager regarding workload volume and staffing needs to meet departmental service level targets
- Develop and enhance staff knowledge and effectiveness by providing on-going guidance, coaching, real-time feedback, and motivation
- Answer, screen, and process a wide array of inbound calls from a diverse customer base
- Take messages and dispatch as required
To apply for this T-DH Team Lead role, you will need an associate degree or (4-6) years of related experience. You will also require:
- A minimum of three years of call center experience and/or experience dealing with the general public in a customer service capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint Access, and Outlook
- The ability to type 35-40 wpm (essential)
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we’ll provide a favorable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
We’d love you to apply for this T-DH Team Lead position in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.