JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Tax Advisor to join our client’s inclusive and friendly team. This full-time hybrid Tax Advisor role is based in Boston and offers the option to work remotely two days per week.
As a Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for comprehensive tax return preparation for an assignment of individual, fiduciary, and foundation tax clients. You will also assist with department-wide initiatives related to tax analysis and planning for clients. This position handles confidential information while maintaining a high level of client contact. Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential.
During your first few weeks in this Tax Advisor role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Prepare complex tax returns for individual clients with high net worth
- Prepare Agency, Grantor, Simple, and Complex trust tax returns within OneSource software
- Review tax returns prepared by colleagues to ensure quality processing
- Present financial and tax planning strategies to clients and trustees
- Analyze and process quarterly estimated tax payments for assigned individual and fiduciary accounts
The successful Tax Advisor candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, accounting, taxation and/or Certified Financial Planning. You will also require:
- At least 7 years of experience in individual and fiduciary tax return production environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a direct individual client environment involving financial planning and analysis
- Current, high level of knowledge about individual, gift, and duty-related tax matters
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary of $130K-$160K and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Tax Advisor job, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.