JOHNLEONARD is seeking a Temporary HRIS Coordinator to manage data input and integrity of the Paylocity HRIS system, including company codes for both employees and trainees, at a welcoming and inclusive company in Boston. This is a 3-6-month contract role to handle overflow work and is hybrid.
As a Temporary HRIS Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining the PSI HRIS systems and other related human resources technologies in support of the nonprofit’s human resources goals. You will also be responsible for administration support to the Human Resources department.
In this Temporary HRIS Coordinator role, here are some areas you could expect to work in:
- Act as a point of contact for HRIS maintenance and problem-solving
- Compile human resources statistics and reports for various department staff, including bi-weekly payroll changes and department and program rosters
- Respond to requests for customized reports and manage accurate and thorough creation of reports
- Manage collection and preparation of documents for multiple annual audits
- Assist with the management of department-wide documentation storage, including audit and updated files
To apply for this Temporary HRIS Coordinator role, you will need an associate degree or equivalent certification OR 3 years of equivalent experience working with HRIS. You will also require the following:
- 2+ years of office experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent typing, word processing, database management, organizational and communication skills
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this Temporary HRIS Coordinator position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.