JOHNLEONARD is helping a highly regarded trust and estate law firm find an experienced Trust and Estate Attorney to join their welcoming team. This full-time Trust and Estate Attorney role comes with a salary of $110K.
In this Trust and Estate Attorney role, here are some of the areas you can expect to work on:
- Managing the Partner and overseeing staff
- Taking work from several different Attorneys and being given various styles to work with
- Working with clients to provide expert legal advice informed by a deep understanding of the law and decades of practical experience
To apply for this Trust and Estate Attorney role, you will need 4+ years of T&E experience. You will also require the following:
- Academic credentials and excellent research and writing skills
- Experience handling sophisticated estate planning and estate administration matters
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Trust and Estate Attorney position located in the Greater Boston area, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.