Do you have billing experience (including e-billing experience) in a law firm or other professional services firm, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping look for a full-time Temporary Legal Billing Specialist, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate.
In your first few weeks in this billing role, you can expect to:
- Create accurate client billing from draft to finalization
- Process write-downs, transfers, divides, combines, narrative edits
- Carefully proof and verify the accuracy of invoices before finalizing and sending them to clients
- Recognize and obtain appropriate approvals
- Provide Billing Help Desk support and individual Billing training for users
- Update and maintain Master file information for clients, matters, timekeepers, billing rates, and changes of attorney
To apply for this billing assistant role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of billing experience, including e-billing experience, in a law firm or other professional services firm. You will also require the following:
- 2+ years of experience with Aderant and/or Elite or similar billing software
- Detail-oriented, excellent quality control skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good client service orientation and skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
You will receive an excellent contract rate in return for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
If this contract Temporary Legal Billing Specialist job motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.