Our client is looking for an experienced and collaborative Temporary Recertification Specialist to support the compliance responsibilities of an inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time temporary role is based in Boston and offers an attractive rate.
As a Recertification Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the compliance responsibilities of the client – Housing Department, completing annual, interim, and transfer certifications for various subsidy housing programs, including the HOME program, the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC), the HUD Section 202 and 811 subsidy programs.
In your first few weeks in this Temporary Recertification Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of annual recertifications
- Maintain a recertification schedule, and ensure all recertifications are completed within the time frame mandated by the respective subsidy or housing program
- Assist with posting rent payments and making bank deposits, picking up payroll, and other duties as assigned by the Property Management Administrator
- Process applications for housing, perform applicant interviews and move-ins
To apply for this Recertification Specialist role, you will need a high school diploma or GED and access to a vehicle. You will also require the following:
- A minimum of one year of hands-on experience performing tenant certifications
- Previous experience in tenant management of affordable housing and office administrative responsibilities
- Working knowledge of state and federal subsidy programs
- Experience using affordable housing property management software comparable to one site or Yardi
- Experience with HUDTRACS and EIV programs
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous contract rate and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this contract Temporary Recertification Specialist job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.