Are you a student? JOHNLEONARD wants to contribute to your success, by awarding $1,000 in tuition assistance.
How Can I Qualify?
All students actively enrolled in an accredited higher education institution and working as a JOHNLEONARD Temporary Staff Representative are eligible to qualify for this annual award.
Every year since 1999, JOHNLEONARD has awarded a scholarship to a qualified student. Let JOHNLEONARD invest in your future today.
Congratulations to our 2023 recipient,
She is pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at the University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth.
- 2023: Ivyana Scott – University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth
- 2022: Naomi John – Southern New Hampshire University
- 2021: Catherine Mills – Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis
- 2020: Marcela Ibarra – Boston University
- 2019: Kavari Jenkins – University of Massachusetts Boston
- 2018: Myles Ullman – Boston University
- 2017: Deavoni Beckford – University of Massachusetts Boston
- 2016: Darris Jordan – Bunker Hill Community College
- 2015: Breonna Charles – University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- 2014: David Braga – Emerson College
- 2013: Kimberly Chun – University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- 2012: Chris Cheasty – New York University
- 2011: Nichole Anderson Ravindran – Harvard University
- 2010: Naomi Stewart-Rubik – Loyola University
- 2009: Amy Conti – Simmons College
- 2008: Zoe Snow – Westfield State College
- 2007: Margaret Varley – University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- 2006: Jacquelyn Giardina – Suffolk University
- 2005: Olubusola Ajayi – Boston University
- 2004: Kirby Armstead – University of Massachusetts at Amherst