Ever wonder if using a staffing agency is right for you? Have you considered it but don’t know exactly what to expect about the process or where to even begin? In short, at JOHNLEONARD we bring people and organizations together, building relationships, to create better futures. Below are just a few reasons why you should avail of our industry-leading services whether you’re on the job hunt or seeking staffing solutions for your organization.
If you’re looking for help finding a new position or just want to see the full scope of jobs that are out there, using JOHNLEONARD can be an efficient way to accomplish that. Here are some benefits of working with our staffing experts:
- It doesn’t cost you anything. Most agencies are structured so that job seekers don’t pay for their services. This means you’ll have the network, expertise, and direction of professionals who know the job market at your disposal for free.
- Preparation. We’ll make sure you are prepared to compete in the market. Whether it be providing skills assessments and tutorials or going over interview tips and specifics that hiring managers look for, you’ll feel confident moving toward the next step of your career. In addition to closely working with you on best practices, we’ll provide honest, valuable feedback throughout the entire process.
- Consultants do the heavy lifting for you. Have you pulled up a list of open jobs only to find that you need to comb through each one individually to read the list of qualifications, salary expectations, job description, benefits summary, etc.? Consultants know the jobs they’re working on inside and out and know exactly what their clients are looking for. Consultants explain different positions to job seekers and present roles that are a good fit based on one’s career goals, aspirations, and skills. This saves you time and gets your resume in front of a decision maker much faster. They’ll guide you through the entire hiring process right up to negotiating the best salary.
Are you a decision maker within an organization looking to take some of the burdens off of hiring? There are numerous benefits to using JOHNLEONARD to help you quickly and efficiently find qualified talent.
- Working with JOHNLEONARD is a great way to save time and frustration. Consultants carefully listen to you and get to know the jobs you need to fill, so you can concentrate on day-to-day tasks. Agencies work hand in hand with their clients to present them with the most qualified candidates possible.
- JOHNLEONARD is a full-service agency. We provide superior Direct Hire candidates, Temporary/Contract workers, Convention/Conference staff, as well as Payroll, and Outplacement services. We’re always here to answer your questions about today’s employment market, industry/hiring trends, competitive salaries and benefit packages, performance appraisal criteria, annual salary increase percentages, bonus structures, and more.
- Candidates sent to organizations are prequalified. Prescreened, reference checked, and prequalified candidates are submitted for the position, interviews are scheduled, and final decisions/offers are presented on your behalf. You no longer waste hours of valuable time on resume review.
- We won’t misrepresent. We’ll never misrepresent candidates. We’ll never compromise the quality of candidates to fit with your budget but rather, work with you to find and present only the best talent.
With over 50 years of industry experience and our honest approach to staffing, hundreds of organizations throughout the Greater Boston area rely on JOHNLEONARD. As an SDO Certified Woman Owned Business, our “Actions Speak Louder Than Words” mantra enables us to fulfill employment needs; we make the process of finding and filling jobs efficient and cost-effective. Contact us today to learn more about JOHNLEONARD and how we can help you.